Burleigh College is an exciting breed of training provider. Our goal is to deliver the right skills, to the right people, at the right time. We work in partnership with Colleges, Charities, Councils and Private Training Providers to deliver skills to enhance peoples’ lives through progression into work or at work.
We have been established since 1989 and are a family owned and run organisation. Our current CEO Kunal Goswami is continuing and developing his parents’ mission to serve the communities in which we work. Since 1989 we have been funded by The Employment Service, Jobcentre Plus, LSC, SFA, ESFA, GLA and LDA as well as a range of FE Colleges and private lead providers. We have been lead partner on two successful PILOT programmes for the DWP and the SFA developing innovative ways of working with disadvantaged groups and moving them into sustainable employment.
Our Customers like us because
· Unemployed people receive the skills they need to move into employment
· People in work with low level qualifications or no qualifications get trained and qualified to gain improved pay or promotion
· Young people with little or no employment history and older learners are prepared for and gain employment, apprenticeship and traineeship in a range of sectors or use our programmes as a springboard for further learning
Our Partners like us because
· We deliver achievement and outcomes in excess of contract requirements
· We understand how to deliver both Adult Education Budget and European Social Fund Contracts
· We give peace of mind and value for money
Our Employers like us because
· We deliver training which directly meets their needs and the needs of their employees
· We take time to understand their businesses
· We are flexible and supportive in our approach
We deliver high quality provision which has a positive impact on peoples' lives.